Yay, another release and yay for Christmas and New year.. 1.2.2 features:
- More translations and better language support (50+ languages now available)
- Control S now does “Save Revision” functionality (Puts a little star in the timeslider)
- Native HTTPS support (No need for https on the reverse proxy)
- Allow for basic HTML etc. import without abiword (Abiword still required for .doc etc.)
- Show color of Author in Chat messages
- Bugfix for Internal Caching issue that was causing some 404s on images.
- Bugfix for IE Import
- Bugfix for Node 0.6 compatibility
- Bugfix for multiple cookie support
- Bugfix for API when requireAuth is enabled.
- Plugin page now shows plugin version #
- Allow plugin search by description
- Allow for different socket IO transports
- Add a checkToken Method to the API
- Allow for custom favicon path
- Focus on password when required
- Frontend Timeslider test
Thanks to everyone involved for providing fixes and new features.