Ouch. As you have probably noticed, the last release had a painful bug in it — we had accidentally switched two lines, which lead to really bad performance on production instances.
Of course we fixed this in the new release, which should now really solve most of your problems. Thus, it is called (and I am proud to announce that starting with this version we’ll be following the spec for semantic versioning): Etherpad 1.3
- NEW: We now follow the semantic versioning scheme!
- NEW: Option to disable IP logging
- NEW: Localisation updates from http://translatewiki.net.
- Fix: Fix readOnly group pads
- Fix: don’t fetch padList on every request
Don’t hesitate, git pull today! And as always: spread the word, share the love!