Infradoom is a patch release to support broken session logic caused by an express update. Infradoom also has various other nice bits, bug fixes and patches.
From the changelog:
NEW: Broadcast slider is exposed in timeslider so plugins can interact with it
Fix: IE issue where pads wouldn’t load due to missing console from i18n
Fix: console issue in collab client would error on cross domain embeds in IE
Fix: Only Restart Etherpad once plugin is installed
Fix: Only redraw lines that exist after drag and drop
Fix: Pasting into ordered list
Fix: Import browser detection
Fix: 2 Part Locale Specs
Fix: Remove language string from chat element
Fix: Make Saved revision Star fade back out on non Top frames
Other: Remove some cruft legacy JS from old Etherpad
Other: Express 3.1.2 breaks sessions, set Express to 3.1.0
Like how Google Docs shows where other authors are on the document? Well Etherpad also has that functionality and it’s only a few clicks away!
Grab ep_cursortrace from your /admin/plugins page.
Markdown editing and export in Etherpad
Who doesn’t love Markdown? With ep_markdown you can use rich editing buttons and see rich edits and markdown together or toggle between markdown/up visibility. It’s really nice and a useful addition to Etherpad.
Grab ep_markdown from your /admin/plugins page.
Left, Center, Right and Justify Text in your pad. Great when paired up with ep_page_view for a richer editing experience.
Grab ep_align from your /admin/plugins page.
Stop Writing is a plugin for teachers and other pad owners to stop collaborators for writing, possibly to partake in a discussion or other announcement.
Grab ep_stop_writing from your /admin/plugins page.
Pad Stats is a commercial plugin but still really cool.
Get stats such as Character Count, Word Count, Revision Count, Saved Revision count and various Author Statistics.
* NEW: Authors can now send custom object messages to other Authors making 3 way conversations possible. This introduces WebRTC plugin support. (see ep_video_chat)
* NEW: Hook for Chat Messages Allows for Desktop Notification support (see ep_desktop_notifications)
* NEW: Ctrl S for save revision makes the Icon glow for a few sconds.
* NEW: Various hooks and expose the document ACE object
* NEW: Plugin page revamp makes finding and installing plugins more sane.
* NEW: Icon to enable sticky chat from the Chat box
* Fix: Cookies inside of plugins
* Fix: Don’t leak event emitters when accessing admin/plugins
* Fix: Don’t allow user to send messages after they have been “kicked” from a pad
* Fix: Refactor Caret navigation with Arrow and Pageup/down keys stops cursor being lost
* Fix: Long lines in Firefox now wrap properly
* Fix: Session Disconnect limit is increased from 10 to 20 to support slower restarts
* Fix: Support Node 0.10
* Fix: Log HTTP on DEBUG log level
* Fix: Server wont crash on import fails on 0 file import.
* Fix: Import no longer fails consistantly
* Fix: Language support for non existing languages
* Fix: Mobile support for chat notifications are now usable
* Fix: Re-Enable Editbar buttons on reconnect
* Fix: Clearing authorship colors no longer disconnects all clients
* Other: New debug information for sessions